Sunday 19 August 2012

FMS #48

Hello!  I am back with another post for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I absolutely love Tui's sketches and this one is no exception.  So fun and so inspiring!  Take a look:


So many creative people have posted great projects for this FMS #48 and it is so fabulous to be able to play along :)

Here is my card; hope you enjoy...


The tea bag is actually folded up like a real tea bag and it is filled with blue and gold glitter.  I love how it turned out and it was so fun to make.  I didn't adhere the tea bag to the card so it actually comes out of the cup.

Here are a few close ups:




cardstock:

 very vanilla

midnight muse

comfort cafe designer series paper

vellum paper 


ink:

midnight muse classic

versamark

midnight muse stampin' write marker 


bling and things:

midnight muse stitched satin ribbon

gold mini brads

vanilla hodgepodge hardware ribbon slides

gold fine glitter

royal blue chunky glitter

clear embossing powder 


tools and toys:

embossing buddy

heat tool

paper snips

hobby blade

stamp-a-ma-jig

snail adhesive

stampin' dimensionals 


stamp sets:

teeny tiny wishes

tea shoppe



{heart},
 




7 comments:

  1. I love your card, Tracy! I LOVE your idea of the tea bag filled with blue and gold glitter..very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy! This card is so pretty! I love how you made your own teabag and filled it with glitter. Great job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of filling the tea bag with glitter! Makes a great accent on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very well done. I love the coordination with the stamp set, colors and papers, and that tea bag is so awesome. Very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    And today is my birthday so I will pretend you made it for me!
    Hope little guy is feeling better and we see you all soon!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Very creative with the tea bag with vellum and glitter! Such a beautiful birthday card...well done!

    ReplyDelete