Tuesday 4 September 2012

FMS #50

I had this post all ready for yesterday and thought I was even in time to make it into the challenge at FMS.  I missed it by two minutes!  Oh well : )  The card still turned out fantastically and I get to share it with all of you!  So here is 'yesterday's' post...

So close to back to school time!  So busy!  Hardly had time to squeeze in this card : )

This is a quick post for my not-so-quick card for the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week's sketch, FMS#50, is awesome (as usual) and I had so much fun playing along.

Here is the sketch:





And here is my card; hope you enjoy...






cardstock:

crumb cake

very vanilla 


ink:

crumb cake classic

lucky limeade classic 


bling and things:

linen thread

icicle stickles

bazzill buttons modern lime crush 


tools and toys:

paper snips

rotary trimmer

score board

stampin' pierce mat

piercing tool

snail adhesive

stampin' dimesionals

pencil

sewing needle

ruler 


stamp sets:

serene snowflakes

patterned pines

bright christmas


{heart},
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment