Monday 2 July 2012

A bird on a branch birthday...

I have a day off (day-in-lieu of Canada Day)!  Woohoo!

Days off are few and far between around here; so I am super enjoying my time with The Boys: Small, Medium and Large :)  I thought I would take a minute, while they are otherwise occupied, to post a little something.

The card for today's post is on the simple side, but I love how it turned out.  Hope you enjoy...




cardstock:

river rock

island indigo

whisper white 



ink:

basic black classic

lucky limeade classic



bling and things:

linen thread

lucky limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon



tools and toys:

scallop edge punch

stampin' dimensionals

top note die

big shot

snail adhesive

stamp-a-ma-jig



stamp sets:

bird on a branch

on your birthday


{heart},









1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! I really like how your card came out too. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete