Saturday 30 June 2012

A quick and simple card for IBSIC #15...

I've been super busy making cards for my card company these past few days, but I still wanted to participate in this weeks challenge over at Inspired by Stamping.
 
The challenge is Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #15 and asks for a creation using red, white and blue. 

So this challenge inspired me in two ways:
1.  To use a color combo that I don't usually use
2.  To create a quick, CAS card

Here is the inspiration photo:



 And here is my card.  Hope you enjoy...




cardstock:

pool party

cherry cobbler

whisper white

presto patterns specialty designer series paper



ink:

cherry cobbler classic

pool party classic

pool party stampin' write marker

cherry cobbler classic refill

versamark



bling and things:

clear embossing powder



tools and toys:

heat tool

embossing buddy

stampin' dimensionals

photo corners punch

stamping sponges

snail adhesive

stamp-a-ma-jig



stamp sets:

teeny tiny wishes

nature's nest


{heart},









3 comments:

  1. Tracy, I like how you used this patriotic combo to create a non-patriotic card. Beautiful feather!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping this week. We're so happy you played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your unique focal image! Thank you for joining in the fun with us this week at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, lov ethe feather image. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete