Thursday 28 June 2012

IBSIC #13 1st place win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning a little groggy and wishing it were Friday, or better yet, Saturday.  I thought I would take a minute and see if Joanna had posted a new challenge over at Inspired by Stamping and when I got there I found that I had been chosen as the winner for her thirteenth challenge. YAY!  I am so thrilled!  

There were some amazing cards.  All the ladies who participated made such wonderful projects;  I feel so honoured to have been chosen from amongst those projects.  In the future, I will have the privilege of being a featured artist in a challenge at IBS; what an honour!

What a great day :)  I have some new blog-bling on the right-hand side of my blog, to admire, a winning card to give to someone special, a great new challenge to start thinking about, and guest spot to look forward to! 

In case you missed the card, here it is again complete with WINNER badge.  Hope you enjoy...






cardstock:

crumb cake

very vanilla

pool party designer series paper

tempting turquoise designer series paper

pear pizzazz



ink:

crumb cake classic

basic grey classic

crumb cake stampin' write marker

chocolate chip stampin' write marker

soft suede stampin' write marker

island indigo classic

whisper white craft



bling and things:

linen thread

vintage faceted button

ranger's star dust stickles



tools and toys:

stamping sponges

stampin' dimensionals

colour spritzer 

big shot  

spellbinders nestabilities labels three

snail adhesive

stamp-a-ma-jig

sticky strip

sponge dauber

paper snips



stamp sets:

all holidays

up, up & away

{heart},





No comments:

Post a Comment