Saturday 16 June 2012

Birthdays can't be beet...

My next card to share is among my favorites that I've ever created.  I really love the stamp set Homegrown; I know a lot of people aren't into the veggies, but I adore them.  I love how this card turned out.  I can hardly stand to part with it.  Hope you enjoy...






cardstock:

basic black

whisper white

gumball green



ink:

basic black classic

basic black craft

gumball green classic

raspberry ripple stampin' write marker

lucky limeade stampin' write marker

gumball green stampin' write marker

primrose petals stampin' write marker



bling and things:

5/8" black satin ribbon

recollections black mini brads

black embossing powder 




tools and toys:

dimensionals

snail adhesive
 
stamp-a-ma-jig

heat tool

paper piercer

mat pack

score board

stamping sponges




stamp sets:

baroque motifs

homegrown

a to z

all holidays




{heart},



No comments:

Post a Comment