Thursday 14 June 2012

I'm a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you read correctly; I am a winner!  Well a top three winner, but a winner none the less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you tell I am excited :D

I was actually a little surprised that I placed at all; not because my card isn't awesome, but because the picture doesn't do it justice.  The card is amazing in person (in my humble opinion LOL).  The photo pales in comparison.  To explain how much they differ here is a little story...

My large-son was looking at my card and admiring it soon after it was finished.  Later that day I was finishing my blog post for the challenge, my son came up and was peering over my shoulder.  He became quite disgruntled and said, "Mom, you copied that person's card!"

I kept trying to explain that it was a picture of the card he had been admiring earlier.  He wouldn't believe me.  I asked him why he didn't believe me and he said, "because your card is WAY nicer!"

  You can admire my Inspired by Stamping Challenge Top Three Winner badge on the right-hand side of my blog. And in case you missed the card, here it is again complete with top three winner badge.  Hope you enjoy...








cardstock:

early espresso

very vanilla

botanical gazette designer series paper

red glimmer paper



ink:

early espresso classic

bashful blue classic

cajun craze classic

chocolate chip classic

crumb cake classic

sahara sand classic

more mustard classic

versamark



bling and things:

crocheted trim

vintage trinkets

brown embossing powder

recollections boutique fleur mulberry paper flowers



tools and toys:

stamping sponges

stampin' dimensionals

blender pen

ranger's glossy accents

snail adhesive

crop-a-dile corner chomper

sticky strip

owl builder punch

scallop trim border punch

heat setting tool

embossing buddy



stamp sets:

nature walk

word play

{heart},



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Tracy! You certainly deserve it. Your card has beautiful details. Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Martha H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracy...I'm not surprised though, you have such an amazing talent! xo

    ReplyDelete