Friday 22 February 2013

feline sympathy...

Hi everyone!  I shared my canine "go-to" sympathy card last time; I thought I'd share my cat themed one this time.

This card is not a standard A2 sized card and I actually had to make an envelope for it.  The card measures 6 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Over all I really like how it turned out.  I do wish I had grounded the cat a little better; the floating cat is a bit  of a flaw in my opinion, but we'll get it right next time : )

The cat image was a random cat stamp I found (sorry don't have the information on who makes it or what set it might be from).  It has a sort of zendoodle pattern through it; which wasn't at all appropriate for the card design.  I just colored it all in to make it into a silhouette.

Here's my card; I hope you enjoy...





paper:

basic black cardstock

wisteria wonder cardstock

concord crush cardstock

whisper white cardstock


ink:

wisteria wonder classic

concord crush classic

basic black classic

basic black stampin' write marker


bling and things:

styled silver hodge podge hardware


tools and toys:

rotary paper cutter

simply scored

paper piercer

stampin' pierce mat

small oval punch

stamp-a-ma-jig

stamping sponges

glossy accents

snail adhesive

stampin' dimensionals


stamp sets:

clear silicon cat stamp (I think it came from Michaels...)

inspired by nature

solid stripes

 teeny tiny wishes



{heart},
 



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card with cat silhouette! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete