Monday 11 February 2013

with sympathy for the loss of a furry friend...

I am asked to make sympathy cards periodically and sometimes the loss is of a four legged companion.  I made this card for a client who's friend lost her dog.  I made it to be very mailable so it's made with simple layers and no embellishments.

The dog silhouette was made using a clip art image of a dog laying down.  I printed it off, cut it out, traced it, and colored it in.

Here is my card; I hope you enjoy...

 


paper:

basic black cardstock

cherry cobbler cardstock

whisper white cardstock


ink:

basic black stampin' write marker

basic black classic

more mustard classic

pumpkin pie classsic

cherry cobbler classic

night of navy classic


tools and toys:

2 1/2" circle punch

post-it note

stamping sponges

brayer

stamp-a-ma-jig

paper snips

rotary paper cutter

simply scored


stamp sets:

inspired by nature

teeny tiny wishes





{heart},
 



No comments:

Post a Comment