Tuesday 5 February 2013

I used to be a rainbow butterfly...

I have a special little lady in my life who just turned five.  Of all the special little people in my life, she is the only one who plays along with my silliness.  During a recent conversation with her, I had teasingly said that I used to be a butterfly.  Without batting an eye or missing a beat she said, "well I used to be a rainbow butterfly!"

Here is the birthday card that I made for my special, little, rainbow-butterfly; I hope you enjoy...




paper:

perfect plum

basic black


ink:

whisper white craft


bling and things

basic rhinestones

white embossing powder


tools and toys:

heat tool

embossing buddy

white watercolor pencil crayon

stamp-a-ma-jig

stampin' pastels

stamping sponge

cotton swabs


stamp sets:

bold butterfly

grunge rock




{heart},
 







3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card...love those pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colours against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!
    If this is the special lady I know, it is very suiting for her!
    Love it!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete